[CentOS-mirror] New IP information for TUNA mirror site

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Sat Jun 26 08:07:22 UTC 2021

On 13/06/2021 14:54, TUNA Mirror Team wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm writing to let you know the upcoming IP renumbering on our mirror
> cluster. Grateful if you could have the new addresses added to the
> allow list in order to have a smooth IP address change.
>
> The new addresses are:
>
> - 101.6.6.170
> - 101.6.6.171
> - 101.6.6.173
>
> - 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:170
> - 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:171
> - 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:173
>
> The following old addresses will be kept in use until everything is ready:
>
> - 101.6.8.226
> - 101.6.8.227
>
> - 2402:f000:1:408::91
> - 2402:f000:1:408::92
>
> Cheers,
>
> Miao Wang

Hi,

Sorry for late answer but in fact your mail was stuck in the mailman
approving queue as you sent it from unsubscribed email address ... Maybe
you should consider subscribing and sending from one central alias for
this ?

Anyway, I've now updated the ACL in DB so should be live in the next
minutes.

Cheers,

--
Fabian Arrotin