[CentOS-mirror] Centos Mirror by Vangus LTD

Vangus Support

support at vangus.co.il
Fri Mar 26 09:15:31 UTC 2021

Hey Fabian,

Thanks for your reply.
Can you recheck that our IP was added? or may be do you have any other
suggestions?

The rsync doesn't work for us from the official mirror.

*Running this (which works from other public mirrors)*
rsync -aqzH --delete rsync://msync.centos.org/centos/
/mnt/HC_Volume_10038547/public_html/centos

*Gives us an error when trying to sync from centos itself:*
@ERROR: Unknown module 'centos'
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1657)
[Receiver=3.1.3]

‫בתאריך יום ה׳, 25 במרץ 2021 ב-12:38 מאת ‪Fabian Arrotin‬‏ <‪
arrfab at centos.org‬‏>:‬