[CentOS-mirror] Offer new US mirror, but use Cloudflare for proxy?

Sun Mar 28 03:41:54 UTC 2021
Russell Jones <arjones85 at gmail.com>

Hello admin,

I would like to offer a new US CentOS mirror, but I will need to use
Cloudflare to proxy the requests. I have a gigabit up/down connection that
will be stable, however the ATT provided gateway/router/modem combo chokes
on a large amount of different IP addresses coming in at once. I have found
that if I route the traffic through Cloudflare, it can handle the 200 or so
unique IP's Cloudflare uses without an issue. I am currently hosting EPEL
and Fedora Buffet public mirrors without any problems this way.

Any issues with this setup?

Thanks!