[CentOS-mirror] No Time status on status page

Fri May 21 03:15:03 UTC 2021
Travis Newton <travis.newton at nodespace.net>

Hi,

Thanks for the advice! I loosened up the firewall after I noticed an issue
with another project we mirror and that resolved the issue there and I
thought it might have an effect with CentOS but it appears that's not the
case. I can rsync with the official CentOS repo for mirrors so I think my
IP should be fine. I checked the access logs and I'm still getting
(probably cached) hits to our mirror and the other distros we're mirroring
are having zero issues.

I'll wait to see what Fabian says.

Thanks again! Cheers,

Travis