[CentOS-mirror] repos.silknet.com/centos/

Fri May 21 13:30:23 UTC 2021
Anssi Johansson <centosmirror at miuku.net>

The continent information is actually something that is entered manually
in the database.

If you go to https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/ and enter
"Georgia" you will notice that this newly added Silknet mirror is indeed
listed as being in Asia while the other four are in EU (which is not the
best name for this region either, but I digress).

So in summary, this is something that Fabian will need to change in the
mirror database.