[CentOS-mirror] Changes for how to announce new mirror/update existing mirror for CentOS Linux 7/8-stream

Mon Apr 4 08:17:06 UTC 2022
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 01/03/2022 13:55, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry that I had no time to process all pending new mirror proposals,
> nor update existing ones, but it was decided to also adapt the same
> process for CentOS Linux 7/8-stream mirror than for the new 9-stream one.
>
> So that means that https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors
> was updated to point to the centos-infra tracker, which is the only way
> to get your mirror proposal reviewed (same for details update, etc), and
> so not blocked on only one guy, trying to parse centos-mirrors list when
> possible.
>
> Can you all resubmit your proposal/requests for change wrt your existing
> mirror to
> https://pagure.io/centos-infra/new_issue/?template=mirror-request-legacy
> from now on ?
>
> Kind Regards,

Periodic reminder that process changed about centos mirrors
(adding/modifying/deleting operations so please use the centos-infra
issues tracker from now on.

We also just added an auto-responder on this list to remind poster that
they should use the tracker (pointing to the wiki instructions)

Kind Regards,

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab