[CentOS-mirror] Chinese addresses requesting excessive iso's?

Wed Apr 27 20:17:30 UTC 2022
Quantum Mirror <root at quantum-mirror.hu>

This is an old problem, I have already re-posted the solution once - the
original author was the TUNA Mirror Team.

https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror/2020-October/024445.html

Maybe it would be a good idea to add this info to the CentOS wiki
https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors , so it wouldn't be
"loop" asked again.

By the way, if a mirror/firewall can't handle a few 403 requests from a
few hosts then it's really a big problem. ;)

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Peter