[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror from Indonesia

Thu Jan 20 06:32:13 UTC 2022
Heru Nugroho <me at heru.id>

Hello,

I've update my mirror. I Hope, I can pull from msync.centos.org again.

Thankyou.

---- On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 13:42:37 +0700 Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org> wrote ----

On 19/01/2022 01:45, Heru Nugroho wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I still can't rsync to msync.centos.org and my mirror still not listed
> at mirrors DB.
> Thankyou.

Had a quick look and it seems there were some duplicates, as you had a
mirror registered in the past, which was disabled in fact, so IP
addresses weren't included in the ACL for rsync.

BTW, I see that now your mirror is listed and already 41 days behind, so
hopefully you'll keep an eye on your pull script otherwise it will be
automatically removed again.

Cheers,

--
Fabian Arrotin