[CentOS-mirror] hello guys we are hosting company and we want to do mirror for centos

Tue May 10 11:20:35 UTC 2022
Tru Huynh <tru at centos.org>

Hello

please check Fabian's email from
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror/2022-March/051118.html

which points to https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors
Before submitting your mirror, you should check that all your mirror
URLs work properly from outside your organization. Firewall problems are
surprisingly common. If your mirror has an IPv6 address, you should
check IPv4 and IPv6 separately. Both curl and rsync have -4 and -6
options for selecting the protocol.

In your mirror submission, please provide all relevant URLs
(http/https/rsync) as well as how often you are synchronizing from the
mirror network. Please include what city/state/country you are in and
what your bandwidth (speed) is. Also please give a name and link to the
sponsoring organization so we can give proper credit. If the best
contact point for your mirror is not the address you are subscribed to
the mailing list with, please provide the email address of your
preferred contact as well.

Next step is to open a CentOS Infra ticket using the
'mirror-request-legacy' Issue type (sign in using your CentOS Account,
which is required to create ticket). This will start a template for you
to fill out with the required details and once submitted someone from
the "infra and releng" team will work on your mirror proposal.

Thanks

Tru

--
Tru Huynh