[CentOS-mirror] mirror.stjschools.org

Fri Jun 2 15:48:09 UTC 2023
Mirror Admin <mirroradmin at stjschools.org>

Due to some unforeseen changes that have come up, we are needing to
pull our mirror
off the list. We love supporting the open source community and hope to
continue to. We are in negotiations with our DIA provider to possibly move
the mirror to their datacenter and have them take responsibility/control
for it. This would allow the mirror to be connected directly to the BGP
routers that interface with the internet exchanges and provide a better
experience for the end-users. I do not have a timeline for when this will
happen but we are hoping before the end of Q2. I would say to go ahead and
remove us for the time being and will reach out when that transfer happens.

Respectfully,

Grant Brooks
Mirror Admin