[CentOS-mirror] Can you change the mirror information?

Tue Sep 12 11:22:12 UTC 2023
임시우 <dlatldn426 at gmail.com>

Hello. I'm "AniGil Linux Archive" Administrator.

Recently, due to the relocation of IDC, we are also trying to change the
mirror server to a new
 system. Therefore, I would like to request that all information of the
existing "anigil.com "
be changed to the new system "siwoo.org ".

Please see below for the information to be changed.

Mirror sponsor: Archive of Siwoo (blog.siwoo.life)
Mirror domain name: mirror.siwoo.org
Geographical location of the mirror (country): South Korea
URLs for supported access methods (http(s), rsync) (no ftp): http, https,
rsync
Your mirror's available bandwidth: 10G (10000Mbps)
An administrative contact email (optional, see below): dlatldn426 at gmail.com

If you have any additional questions or questions, please contact us via
this email.
Thank you!

Best Regards