[CentOS-Newsletter] CentOS Pulse - The Bi-weekly CentOS Newsletter #0901

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Tue Jun 2 14:41:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the first edition of the bi-weekly CentOS
newsletter which we dubbed "CentOS Pulse".

This first issue centers around improving communication within the CentOS
community and how that relates to the CentOS Promo SIG. We also look at
the recent announcements regarding the CentOS LiveCD and the CentOS
Directory Server. And dive into interesting community threads and the
latest CentOS security updates.

You can read the newsletter at:

 	http://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/0901

If you want to get an update everytime we release a new newsletter issue,
you can subscribe to the newly created and low-traffic
centos-newsletter mailing list at:

The project team considers the CentOS Newsletter an important tool to
communicate directly with the community. It is run by the community to
collect interesting bits from the wiki, mailinglist, forums, SIGs and
other sources, and put them into the spotlight.