[CentOS-promo] CentOS booth at LinuxTag 2007, Berlin, Germany

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sat Apr 28 10:52:27 UTC 2007

Hi all,

The CentOS team is preparing for LinuxTag 2007 on:

	Wed 30 May 2007 until Sat 2 June 2007 in Berlin, Germany

We have a wiki page dedicated to LinuxTag 2007 at:

	http://wiki.centos.org/Events/LinuxTag2007

If you're interested to help out organising this event, subscribe to our
new promo mailinglist at: