[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 25-26/08/2007 near Bonn, DE

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Wed Aug 15 14:56:59 UTC 2007

I'll do my best to be there on Saturday and Sunday. However, my schedule
for that weekend is already tight. I'm invited to two parties on
Saturday and I already think abount cancelling the party in the afternoon.

My business-partner will probably also be there. He isn't really
involved in CentOS, but i can probably convince him to watch after the
booth for an hour or two.

I live near the site (10 minutes by car), so if there's anything that
has to be done here, I can probably do that.

Regards,
Andreas