[CentOS-promo] CentOS quality posters (for events and profit! ;)

Fri Aug 24 18:04:06 UTC 2007
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

Hi all,

In absence if a centos-artwork mailinglist, what are we going to do wrt.
quality posters.

I have send a mail to this list before (in June IIRC) and there was no
feedback. I guess bad timing :)

	http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-promo/2007-June/000096.html

Also look at the LinuxTag meeting minutes for some interesting ideas:

	http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-promo/2007-May/000052.html

We definitely need to work a bit on how we present ourselves, and there is
opportunity to do that (already in the very near future) at various
events.

Maybe we should do a centos-promo meeting on #centos-social in order to
revive some of the momentum we lost :)

PS I remember the current flyer not being on the wiki, can someone who has
the final print (in an editable format) put those on the wiki for others
to use ?