[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 25-26/08/2007 near Bonn, DE

Wed Aug 15 18:41:47 UTC 2007
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 16:36 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is an invitation for everyone interested to join the CentOS booth at
> FrOSCon. We need some more people at the booth and this is one of the
> opportunities to get in touch with CentOS and be known inside the team.
>
> FrOSCon 2007 takes place in Sankt-Augustin on 25 and 26 august. More
> information from:
>
> 	http://www.froscon.org/
>
> I hope to see you there !

Hi Dag ... unfortunately it will not be possible for me to be there.
On the other hand, i just wanted to know if CentOS shirts have to be
ordered ...
It seems, from what i've understood on irc, that you'll be alone (or
maybe Andreas too ?). If that's the case, everybody has already a CentOS
shirt .... and i assume you've still tons of flyers from the
Fosdem ... :o)

--
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>
Solution ?