[CentOS-promo] Chemnitzer Linuxtage 2008

Sat Dec 15 18:57:59 UTC 2007
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Hi,

Christoph Maser and me would like to present CentOS at the Chemnitzer
Linuxtage on March 1st and 2nd 2008:
<http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2008/info/> - the website is in German.

The Chemnitzer Linuxtage are happening for the 10th time next year and
it is a small, non-commercial "happening" with around 5.000 visitors
over those two days and several tracks with talks about anything linux.

a) We're looking for one or two people who want to attend the Chemnitzer
Linuxtage with us (I already posted this call on the centos-de mailing
list, so maybe we can "recruit" people from there). Maximum is 5 people,
minimum is two people.

b) I think it is time to talk about new Flyers and new Posters for
events like this (and for Fosdem 2008, which is one weekend before the
Chemnitzer Linuxtage and for other events where we might want to have a
booth)

We'll have to decide to go there by January 3rd 2008 and will get an
acknowledgement (or a "no") at around January 24th 2008.

Cheers,

Ralph