[CentOS-promo] Posters for LinuxTag

Lance Davis lance at uklinux.net
Fri May 25 21:58:17 UTC 2007

On Fri, 25 May 2007, Daniel de Kok wrote:

> Does anyone have any progress information on the posters? I suppose that
> we go for the "alternative track" as proposed in the meeting notes (ask
> Lance to print posters)?

You can - but it is a holiday here on Monday - so I only have Tuesday to
get them printed ...

Also - there was no way to get the pc badges done in time - due to the
holiday - will need to have an alternative - maybe some nice sticky labels
for servers :)

Unless someone else can get pc badges made ...

Regards
Lance

--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.