[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag Pre-meet

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon May 28 00:07:32 UTC 2007

On Mon, 28 May 2007, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Daniel de Kok wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Are we going to pre-meet Tuesday night? I'll arrive in Berlin just past
> > 17:00 (plus hostel checkin).
>
> I think we will require you to be at the venue directly after you
> checked in. Either Axel or me will hold the tickets for the people
> helping to build up the booth :)

I should have send _all_ tickets. Because now I have 6 tickets for the
buildup/breakdown phase and we're not there in time for the buildup. Sigh.

Ralph, if there is a need to get more people in, I would discuss this with
the organisation. Just tell them that we have had unexpected problems
getting there in time. (Which actually is not a lie)

I'm still trying to see if we can leave earlier though.

Kind regards,