[CentOS-promo] Re: CentOS Booth @ LinuxTag

Mon May 7 11:19:15 UTC 2007
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

On Sat, 5 May 2007, Marko Jung|LinuxTag wrote:

> as you can see on the floor map [1], your booth (#35) has a 6,36m front.
> I thought about giving you two 50x50x130cm (width x depth x height) and
> one 100x50x130cm podest for putting 3-4 laptops on it. Is this fine for you?

I have a difficulty finding a proper translation for podest. I found a
pedestal but still I'm not sure what it is or how it will look like.

Is it a 'standing' table, or just a big cube ? Does it need a cover ?

It may be nice to have a normal table as well and a few chairs. Since I
lack any spatial insight I'm going to make a drawing to see what is
possible. But your expert opinion is appreciated as well :)

> You write in the vcc, that you will bring a beamer. Is this correct?

We're not sure yet. Either that or a 21" TFT screen. We're still in the
planning phase to see who's coming the whole 4 days and can bring what.

A beamer would be nice since our wall is diagonal.

Is there a reason why you ask ? Is there also a deadline that you need
this information for, for that specific reason ?

Thanks for your help !