[CentOS-promo] [CentOS-devel] centos at linuxtag

Thu May 17 10:56:42 UTC 2007
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Hi Axel,

(still rereading mails from last weekend)

Axel Thimm wrote:

> If you could detail this a bit more, I can ask around for some bits
> and bolts (I'm living in Berlin). I can't make any promisses, though.

As others already said - many people will bring Laptops (hey guys, mine
is still running Fedora and will continue to do so, so that's probably
not the perfect demo system :) ).

Looking at the booth plan we don't really have much space for a big LCD
screen, as we have those three pedestals and the table in the back:

<http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/tmp/aufplanung/07%20Linux%20Tag%2012%2035%20CenTOS%20ansi.jpg>

Two of those pedestals have no space to the side because of the columns
to the left or right ...

So some sort of beamer would be great - and a fitting PC for that. I
already asked my employer, but our two portable beamers aren't free for
a complete week (or they do not trust me enough with them - I'm not
sure).

It would be great if someone could at *least* bring an LCD (19"?) with
him - if there is someone coming by car.

Cheers,

Ralph