[CentOS-promo] T-DOSE demo machine(s)?

Thu Oct 11 08:49:11 UTC 2007
Andreas Rogge <a.rogge at solvention.de>

I haven't had any real time so far, so I'll see what I can get up and
running tonight. However, as the Xen stuff and several VMs are already
running, setting up the VMs should be quite simple.
Just in case  I get in trouble with my downloads: Could somebody please
bring DVDs of CentOS 2 and 3?  So if all else fails I can install the
VMs on Saturday morning - the install itself is a matter of minutes.

REALLY IMPORTANT: I definitely cannot take a display with me, the
lightest one I have is a 19" CRT weighting about 20kg. Would be great if
someone could help out here (maybe we could use Frederik's display
again? If so, please write down the required modelines)

btw. do we have any plans concerning when and where we'll meet? I heard
there's a marathon in Einhoven this weekend, so transport might be an issue.

-- Andreas