[CentOS-promo] CentOS at Congreso de Software Libre, Bolivia

Hardy Beltran Monasterios hbm at hardy.com.bo
Mon Sep 24 22:54:18 UTC 2007

Hi folks

In the coming month, the bolivia's free software community, is
organizing the "VII Congreso Nacional de Software
Libre" (http://congreso.softwarelibre.org.bo)

I will be there giving some talks and workshops. So I'm interested on
made a CentOS Project presentation, because for many people in my
country CentOS is a "new" Linux distro or just they don't know.

So, there is an existing presentation ?, to begin from there. I need
translate it to spanish.

By the way, I'm older CentOS user, from CentOS-3 days. I'm too an usual
contributor to centos-spanish maillist. And some times (when I have few
work) I help with translation work on the wiki.

I will apreciate any sugestion/opinion on this.

TIA

--
Hardy Beltran Monasterios
Software Libre Bolivia