[CentOS-promo] CentOS at Congreso de Software Libre, Bolivia

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Wed Sep 26 17:16:14 UTC 2007

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Hardy Beltran Monasterios wrote:

> El mar, 25-09-2007 a las 07:12 +0200, Dag Wieers escribió:
> > On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Hardy Beltran Monasterios wrote:
> >
> > I do not have your wiki login. If you could give me that I can give you
> > write access to that page.
> >
> > 	http://wiki.centos.org/Events/CongresoNacionalDeSoftwareLibre/7
> >

> Great !,  my username is HardyBeltran

I have given you access to that page. If you need more access, just let me
know. We are working on some rules on how to give people more liberal
access, so this will be temporary.

> > > So, there is an existing presentation ?, to begin from there. I need
> > > translate it to spanish.
> >
> > We do have a few presentations, but they are currently not all on the
> > wiki. We also have an OpenOffice template you can use for making
> > presentations. I now created a space for sharing these at:
> >
> > 	http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Presentations
> >
> > There are 2 persons you can contact to help you with your presentation
> > because they did one themselves and have material: Ralph Angenendt and
> > Karanbir Singh.
>
> Thanks for the info. I will try to contact them.

Good, the presentations can be found under that link or this one:

	http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2007

> > For LinuxWorld Netherlands in October, I need to make a Dutch presentation
> > myself, so I'll be working on content too. We definitely need a master
> > document in English that people can cherry-pick slides from and translate
> > from there.
>
> Yeah, I think is the best way to have standar information. So I will be
> doing contributions via wiki.

We still have to think about in what formwat we want to have the master
slides. On one hand having them in OpenOffice looks interesting, but we
cannot version it properly.

On the other, something like asciidoc, magicpoint or DocBook looks fine.
We still need to discuss.