[CentOS-promo] [T-dose-announce] Screenshots of your fav opensource software or desktop ( high resolution - 1002-768 ) for slide show on t-dose (fwd)

Tue Sep 25 07:30:01 UTC 2007
Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org>

Hi CentOS users,

The centos-promo team is looking for your help.

Is anyone interested in creating nice CentOS screenshots ?

We can have them on the wiki as well for future articles or presentations.

A good screenshot should:

  + Be clear on what it is showing
    - applications like eg. inkscape should have a file opened
    - files opened in applications should make clear what the application
      does
    - try not to show off too many things at once, in order to not
      overwhelm or confuse

  + The CentOS logo (and name) should be clearly visible
    - possibly by using the content in applications
      eg. inkscape could open the SVG CentOS logo with some text
      or Open Office could show an important CentOS slide that also holds
      the major advantages of CentOS
    - or making the background visible with CentOS theme

Please let me know if you are interested to contribute in this fashion.

Thanks for your help !