[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2008 / General Information / List of Participants

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Tue Aug 5 12:21:15 UTC 2008

Hello List,

i just recieved another Mail from FrOSCon:

1. List of Participants / ID-Cards
2. Hotel
3. Dinner
4. Materials
5. Pre-Meeting, anyone?

1. List of Participants /ID-Cards
The list has to be finalized until the end of this week. Unless someone
is missing (and tells me until tomorrow) I'll order ID-Cards for:
- Marcus Moeller
- Andreas Rogge

As our speakers get ID-Cards without being listed by me I won't order
ID-Cards for:
- Ralph Angendendt
- Dag Wieers

If required I can try to fetch the ID-Cards on Friday so we don't have
to wait on Saturday.

2. Hotel
The Hotel is open 24 hours a day. The fee has to be paid at the hotel
(and not at FrOSCon)

3. Dinner
FrOSCon asks wether we're thinking about having dinner at the hotel.
There's no true reservation and nothing binds us at all. However, the
guys at the hotel need a rough number of people for planning :)

4. Materials
FrOSCon also asks what materials we'll bring with us, what size they are
and how much power they consume.

I know the following (from the wiki):
Flyers (just on our table)
Posters (how many do we want to use?)
Stickers (just on our table)
Dag's Notebook (approx. 75 Watts)
Ralph's Notebook (approx. 75 Watts)
Marcus' Workstation + TFT (approx. 150 Watts)
Networking Stuff (< 100 Watts)

5. Pre-Meeting
I know I already asked, but as I got no real replies I'll just ask again:
Do we want to have a pre-meeting? Maybe at the hotel?

I know Dag will arrive on Saturday, so he won't join us on Friday.
IIRC Marcus lives near the event site and Ralph doesn't yet know when
he'll arrive at the hotel.
So this is probably mostly a thing for Marcus and me: Do we want to sit
at the hotel, talk and maybe have a beer or two? Depending on when Ralph
arrives he could join us or go straightly off to bed :)

Regards,
Andreas

--
Solvention