[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2008 / General Information / List of Participants

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Tue Aug 5 12:33:21 UTC 2008

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008, Andreas Rogge wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> i just recieved another Mail from FrOSCon:
>
> 1. List of Participants / ID-Cards
> 2. Hotel
> 3. Dinner
> 4. Materials
> 5. Pre-Meeting, anyone?
>
> 1. List of Participants /ID-Cards
> The list has to be finalized until the end of this week. Unless someone is
> missing (and tells me until tomorrow) I'll order ID-Cards for:
> - Marcus Moeller
> - Andreas Rogge
>
> As our speakers get ID-Cards without being listed by me I won't order
> ID-Cards for:
> - Ralph Angendendt
> - Dag Wieers
>
> If required I can try to fetch the ID-Cards on Friday so we don't have to
> wait on Saturday.

As it is now, my girlfriend is coming as well and probably will be at the
booth on Sunday. So I would like an ID-Card for her "Brenda De Blander".

> 2. Hotel
> The Hotel is open 24 hours a day. The fee has to be paid at the hotel (and
> not at FrOSCon)

I need to make sure we have a double-room :)

> 3. Dinner
> FrOSCon asks wether we're thinking about having dinner at the hotel. There's
> no true reservation and nothing binds us at all. However, the guys at the
> hotel need a rough number of people for planning :)

When ? If it is like last year I would expect a social event on Saturday
that includes food as well.

> 4. Materials
> FrOSCon also asks what materials we'll bring with us, what size they are and
> how much power they consume.
>
> I know the following (from the wiki):
> Flyers (just on our table)
> Posters (how many do we want to use?)
> Stickers (just on our table)
> Dag's Notebook (approx. 75 Watts)
> Ralph's Notebook (approx. 75 Watts)
> Marcus' Workstation + TFT (approx. 150 Watts)
> Networking Stuff (< 100 Watts)

I will have a 24" wide TFT as well with me, as well as a Thinkpad T41 that
is connected to it as a booth-display. We used the same setup for
LinuxTag.