[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2009 : call for presentations and deadline

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Mon Dec 29 20:20:37 UTC 2008

Hi Folks,

I've just forwarded to the centos promo list the mail i've received from
the Fosdem organization team regarding our booth and the devroom. I'll
update the wiki as well to reflect those informations.

But what i need to know urgently : the titles of your presentations (if
you plan to present something of course) and a brief description (see
the details on the wiki). Don't forget that deadline to send all those
informations is Monday 2009-01-12 so the sooner i receive informations
the better ;-)

Also, apart from the presentations, do we need to plan something else
during the Fosdem event itself ? Do we want to  book an extra day for an
"internal" centos meeting (like last year) or during the Fosdem event ?
What about at least eating something all together (like last year too) ?
All ideas are welcome :D

--
-
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>