[CentOS-promo] CentOS slogans

Tue Feb 12 18:26:48 UTC 2008
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

Hi all,

We have had the discussion before, but I would like to broaden it. For
posters, stickers and likely other promotion material we are looking for
great slogans or taglines promoting CentOS.

I have quickly listed a few (and will ammend it with some more that have
been coined during IRC sessions) but I am sure many more and better ones
are in your heads, so please knock yourself out by sending some other
slogans. (or if you have wiki-rights, add them directly to the page).

	http://wiki.centos.org/Promo/Slogans

Humour is definitely a plus :-)

Thanks and maybe your slogan will end up on the (next) poster !