[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2008 status

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:00:44 UTC 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 10:52 PM, Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net> wrote:
> Hi folks ...
>
> Here is an unofficial status of the Fosdem 2008 preparation and the list
> of possible presentation (as discussed on IRC, so subject to change) :
>
> - Ralph : SELinux presentation
> - Tim : Virtualization on CentOS (xen, qemu, kvm) : base on Daniel's
> presentation
> - Karanbir :  DC in a Box - so pxe environment using cobbler, kickstart
> - Fabian (?) : CentOS Introduction (as nobody spoke of that
> introduction, i can take that in charge, if nobody mind ... ;-) )
>
> Other presentations ? volunteers ?

I'm also going to do a presentation about Deployment (this is separate
from the virtualization talk). This will cover kickstart and cobbler.

About the shirts and polo's. I still want a shirt :-) So my vote is to
have both.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)