[CentOS-promo] Re: details as requested

John Newbigin jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au
Tue Jan 22 10:13:57 UTC 2008

Looks like we are going to linux.conf.au!

 From experience I know that for a good booth you need big posters, big
screens and lots of things for your visitors to take. For linux you also
need penguins, thats a given.

The big three I think are:
- Posters
- CD/DVDs
- Stickers

In the past I had the benefit of a marketing department who arranged all
that for me but I guess this time I'll have to do some work.

Is there a recommended procedure for getting everything together? Is
there money available for printing? I'll need to get things underway
this week because next Monday is a holiday down here.

Thanks

John.

--
John Newbigin