[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2008 status

Wed Jan 16 14:47:37 UTC 2008
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

On Jan 16, 2008 3:23 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> Tim Verhoeven wrote:
> >> - Karanbir :  DC in a Box - so pxe environment using cobbler, kickstart
> > I'm also going to do a presentation about Deployment (this is separate
> > from the virtualization talk). This will cover kickstart and cobbler.
>
> My talk was going to be on the whole end to end provisioning to
> deployment with a config management setup. How much of that do you think
> will overlap with the talk that you are proposing ?
>
> ( I was going to use cobbler as well! )

I was planning to only talk about deployment (so not about config
management). But I'll leave the subject for you then, I'll brainstorm
about something else to talk about.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)