[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon: Information and Request

Marcus Moeller mm at gcug.de
Fri Jul 18 17:07:40 UTC 2008

Good Evening.

> A demo system never hurts. And I think every kind of giveaway is always a
> good thing.

I am currently preparing the first set of 5x5 cm rub-on transfer
stickers for FrOSCon which will just be an outlined CentOS logo.

I will provide 10 stickers of this kind:

http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/centos/logo/centos_fancy.svg

and another 10 using the classic CentOS logo.

> I could also provide a system - however, I still don't have a TFT and I
> would rather not carry one of my CRTs around.

I will bring my Dell Dimension 5100 which got a ATI Graphic Card and
could be prepared for Compiz presentation (where do I find the demo
script?)

Best Regards
Marcus