[CentOS-promo] Some thougts about the ToDo List

Mon Jun 16 14:48:21 UTC 2008
Bill Quinn <bill.quinn at linuxit.com>

Henrik

Re the point: "* Provide a wiki page that contains paid-for support and
services for CentOS"

I would also highlight
http://centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=12 as this is another
area to promote commercial support.

At LinuxIT we offer commercial support for CentOS from business hours to
fully managed. We would welcome the opportunity to have details of our
offerings and our logo on centos.org and on the wiki, especially if we
could put something back into the community.

Since September last year we have been trying to engage with Lance Davis
to open up the commercial support offerings at centos.org - so far zero
progress. My last mail to Lance, nearly two weeks ago - no response.

So, if you do open this up on the wiki please get in touch we would like
to be top of the list.

Thanks,

Bill