[CentOS-promo] LinuxWorld Expo UK 2008

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Mon Sep 1 09:23:46 UTC 2008

I just had a look at the dates for LinuxWorld and T-Dose.
LinuxWorld is scheduled on my birthday - obviously that's why it was
cancelled last year ;)
However, I won't be available this year.

Another problem is T-Dose. It is scheduled for the same weekend as
LinuxWorld and I feel we're not (yet) able to handle two events in parallel.

--
Solvention
Egermannstr. 6-8

Tel: +49 2226 158179-0