[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2009 material and saturday evening dinner

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Sat Jan 24 13:02:04 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I was just wondering which kind of stuff we'd have to bring for Fosdem
2009 :

- posters from last year (Dag ?)
- flyers (Dag)
- other ideas ?

I was also thinking about the fact that some presenters don't have an
'official' centos shirt. Ordering shirts or polo's will be difficult but
i still have one spare shirt i ordered two years ago (without any name)
that can be used just during presentations.
Dag : do you also have some spare shirts/polo's from last year ?

If you have other ideas, comments, feel free to join the discussion ;-)

PS : we're also planning to have a dinner on saturday evening after the
fosdem day. If you're interested in joining us, let us know in *advance*
because we have to organize/book that.

Fabian Arrotin
  idea=`grep -i clue /dev/brain` ; test -z "$idea" && echo "sorry, init
6 in progress" || sh ./answer.sh