[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2009 material and saturday evening dinner

Mon Jan 26 09:01:26 UTC 2009
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note from me. I won't be able to be as Fosdem this year
(other prior engagements). But maybe I can help in another way. I have
got a 27" flat screen these days. I'm willing to loan it for that
weekend so you can use it at Fosdem. And if there are CD/DVD's needed
to be labeled. I can print the labels again like last year. I still
have labels left from LinuxTag 2008.

I've there is anything else, just let me know.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)