[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2009 material and saturday evening dinner

Sun Jan 25 13:46:09 UTC 2009
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Tosh wrote:
> > Dag : do you also have some spare shirts/polo's from last year ?
> Whatever is available and otherwise we will have to take turns.

The problem is that most shirts have names on them :)

> Normally I remember CentOS sells CD's, would there be interest in a USB
> stick installer (yes here I come again)
> - 8GB with a single architecture of CentOS 5.3 at 20 euro (tax included)
> - 16GB with dual architecture of CentOS 5.3 at 30 euro (tax included)
> for each sales 5 euro  would go to CentOS, the rest I need to pay my
> supplier
> The question is would there be an instrest and is the price ok?

We are not allowed to actually *sell* anything at Fosdem, AFAIR - we can ask
for donations for a CD/DVD/whatever, but not with a fixed price.

> Also would CentOS 5.3 be available by then?

I would not count on it.

> As I still have to make some adjustements to my presentation.

You might be surprised, but ... >:)

Cheers,

Ralph