[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag2009

Didi ribalba at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 00:24:47 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Jun 2009, Didi wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Christoph Maser <cmr at financial.com> wrote:
>>> The wiki page http://wiki.centos.org/Events/LinuxTag2009 has a list of
>>> things to bring. But who brings what? Maybe people could mark the items
>>> they will bring so we see what is still missing.
>>
>> Normally Dag has a big box with all that stuff. Are you bringing it
>> this time Dag? Maybe we could get some T-Shirts? Is it possible to
>> post some?
>
> It is unclear whether I will come. Brenda cannot take holidays and I don't
> plan on driving 7h by myself, especially because I normally have to work
> during that weekend. (If I am coming, I do need to work on Sunday)
>
> I am seeing with Tim Verhoeven. If he is coming we would drive together
> and then it is feasible, otherwise I don't know what we are going to do
> with the gear :-/

I can pick it up on my way over from Bournemouth (UK), as I am driving
past your house on my way to Berlin and could take it back to HAR? Is
that a solution? Otherwise we can drive together to Berlin but I can't
join you on the way back.

> BTW The flyers are 2.5 years old by now (and still current !! :p)

If you point me to a file I can update it and print some, if I can't
pop by your place. Or if someone steps up to design a new one with the
5.3 style that would be nice.

Cheers Didi