[CentOS-promo] [FrOSCon 2009] Our booth

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Fri Jun 19 09:13:10 UTC 2009

Hello Everybody,

the booth was confirmed.

Regards,
Andreas

Original message with details follows:
-- SNIP --
Hello Exhibitors,

although the planning of the exhibition area of the FrOSCon isn't
finished yet
we are happy to tell you, that you will get a booth on the FrOSCon 2009.
Unfortunately we can't promise you yet, how big it will be, but every
project
will get at least one table, two chairs and hopefully a moveable wall for
posters etc.

However it's quite likely that you will get a booth that fits your needs
in the
end, because we have plenty space this year. We will contact you with more
information when the planning of our exhibition area is done.

Kind regards
FrOSCon Orga
-- SNIP --

--