[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag day One

Didi ribalba at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:06:22 UTC 2009

The guys [3] at LinuxTag want to share some of the stuff they have
been doing today.

After setting up the booth [1] we started the usual socializing by
doing this, we met Brian Schueler again who created a PowerPC 32
version of CentOS and even a ARMv5. This is quite impressive and we
all gathered around to see a little demonstration. Further we talked
to the usual suspects from Fedora and Red Hat which was represented
quite strongly this year.

Nothing special about the booth [2] this time we have an iMac on
display on which we are showing some information about CentOS. Then we
went on dismantling a thinkpad to see how it looked on the inside and
some members of the team visited some talks.

We are now off to the pub for some food and German Beer.

Cheers [3]

[1] http://picasaweb.google.com/ribalba/LinuxTag09#5350925153100143234
[2] http://picasaweb.google.com/ribalba/LinuxTag09#5350925123075083122
[3] Chris, Chris, Dag, Didi, Tim