[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag 2009 - Interview by RadioTux.de

Thu Jun 4 12:42:27 UTC 2009
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Hi,

I've been approached by one of the makers of RadioTux
<http://radiotux.de/>. They are doing live coverage from LinuxTag again
and would like to interview someone from CentOS during LinuxTag.

Depending on who wants to get interviewed: The interviews are normally
done in German, but there would be a slot on Friday at 17:00 hours to do
an interview in English if Dag or Tim or some other non-German speaker
want to do that interview.

If anyone of you is interested to get interviewed, please drop me a
notice - I'll get you and the radiotux guys together then.

Ralph