[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag2009

Tosh

toshlinux at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:31:48 UTC 2009

Andreas Rogge wrote:
> Dag Wieers schrieb:
>> On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>>> But I want new flyers anyway, *if* we have to print new ones.
>> Yes, but I liked the design of the flyers we currently have. Not too big,
>> thick paper, logo cut in two. We definitely could improve the wording and
>> make a better message.
I can print them at work, we have hp color laserjet printers and I
recently printed a booklet, I was surprised how good the quality was.
It isn't like an offset printer, but the quality is good, if I were to
use specialized paper it would be better.

I can print with my clj on paper max 200g/m2, I have some 120g/m2 here.
If we use A5 format we can get 2 per A4 so again cost are not that high
per flyer, or we could go for A6 making 4 fit on a page.

> Having said that, I'd like to say that we should probably delay the new
> flyers until we eventually know what new features will go into CentOS 6
> and write something about these.

Should we not standardize this process already?
And maybe make some new designs, multiple versions to appeal to more
people and to highlight different points or application of CentOS.

>> We still have enough flyers though :-)
> Indeed.
Maybe we need to distribute them more, or were there so many printed at
the time.

--
Toshaan <toshlinux at gmail.com> - http://www.toshaan.be