[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag2009

Thu Jun 4 11:07:09 UTC 2009
Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org>

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> On 06/04/2009 12:50 AM, Dag Wieers wrote:
>>> The main problem is that the people who created the original lost the
>>> source. If people would be using the Wiki for everything, this could not
>>> happen (well, attachement aren't versioned, so it is still possible)
>>
>> I thought the original artwork was circulated around a few times and
>> different people had a go at rendering it. Might be mistaken on that,
>> can dig up the details if required.
>
> I might still have it somewhere, this is the first time I heard it is
> lost ...

I was told that the original Scribus files were stored on Gideon's
computer and somehow were lost. And other people still had older versions.

Who ordered the printed flyers we have now ?

> But I want new flyers anyway, *if* we have to print new ones.

Yes, but I liked the design of the flyers we currently have. Not too big,
thick paper, logo cut in two. We definitely could improve the wording and
make a better message.

I also would like to add a graph or something. Maybe showing the numbers
of unique downloads over time or something that attracts people.

We still have enough flyers though :-)