[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag 2009

Bill Quinn bill.quinn at linuxit.com
Thu May 28 10:39:40 UTC 2009

All

Who will be at LinuxTag? I am presuming CentOS will have a stand?

Thanks,

Bill Quinn

Product Manager

LinuxIT Europe Ltd
w: www.linuxit.com <http://www.linuxit.com/>
telephone: +44 (0)1454 333 009

Mobile:      +44 (0) 7799 471 327
support:     +44 (0)1454 333 000

1 Oaklands Business Park

Armstrong Way

Yate

Bristol BS37 5NA

UK

__
Any views or opinions presented are solely the personal ones of the
author and do not reflect the corporate views or policies of LinuxIT.
This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only
and may be confidential - they must not be copied, stored or disclosed
to any other person other than the intended recipient.  If this email
has come to you in error, take no action based on it other than to reply
to this e-mail and to highlight the error. Although we have taken steps
to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, you
should ensure they are actually virus free. LinuxIT accepts no liability
for any losses caused by viruses contracted during transmission over the
Internet or present in any receiving system.  LinuxIT Europe Ltd.
Registered in England No:5376250

believed to be clean.