[CentOS-promo] Froscon 2009

Mon May 25 13:26:53 UTC 2009
Tosh <toshlinux at gmail.com>

Andreas Rogge wrote:
> Great... I subscribed to their newsletter so I won't miss it - however,
> I either missed their mail or they didn't send one.
>
> I will register CentOS for a booth unless anyone tells me not to do so
> until today, 16:00 CEST.
>
> I think any speakers should immediately register themselves, because if
> I understood it correctly the Website states that the call for papers
> will end in a few days.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas
>
> Ralph Angenendt schrieb:
>> Hi again.
>>
>> Seeing that I missed the Call for Papers (not my year this year): Is
>> anyone taking care of getting a booth for CentOS at Froscon this year?
>>
>> Call for projects has been opened on 18th of May ...
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Ralph

I did see the call for project when submitting my CfP's , but as Andreas
is listed as the contact person on the wiki, I supposed he would arrange it
> Single Point of Contact: AndreasRogge
They opened on 18/05, but there is no before date?

Do we need to register separately again?
Not that I see any registration form already.

Regards,
Tosh.

--
Toshaan <toshlinux at gmail.com> - http://www.toshaan.be