[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2009 - Cleaning up the mess

Wed May 27 06:51:32 UTC 2009
Tosh <toshlinux at gmail.com>

Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Mon, 25 May 2009, Tosh wrote:
>
>> Andreas Rogge wrote:
>>
>>> Has anyone of you (besides Didi) had a chance to submit a Paper in time?
>> yes 3, all about CentOS
>> * CentOS Small Enterprise Server : Why it makes sense?
>> * CentOS on the Enterprise Desktop : How and why?
>> * Centos as a kiosk : An overview of the different possibilities
>
> Can you add these to the Wiki once they are ready (or even during the
> creation) ? It would definitely add interesting content for others to
> reuse. And we could highlight them in the CentOS Newsletter.

Currently busy at work and university (thesis and exams), but am working
on them in my spare time, and taking notes while doing some
implementations, eta for draft versions is begin july
I will add them to the FrOSCon page as soon as they are accepted (if
they are)

--
Toshaan <toshlinux at gmail.com> - http://www.toshaan.be