[CentOS-promo] CentOS CeBIT effort

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 13:42:48 UTC 2009

Am 15.11.09 14:22, schrieb Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann:
> Hey
>
> Even if we didn't manage to get in last year, could someone with a
> @centos email apply for this please. I am more than welcome to do the
> rest of the work.
>
> http://www.linux-magazin.de/Events/Call-for-Projects-CeBIT-Open-Source-2010

Are you sure?

"Das Projekt muss die Teilnahme mit ausreichend Personen an der gesamten
Dauer der Messe glaubhaft versichern." (The project must make it
believable that they have enough participants for the complete duration
of CeBit.) - Well, if you see no problem there ...

It's during the week, it is for a complete week and it is really stressful.

Sure, I can put in an application, but I don't see the use in being there.

Ralph