[CentOS-promo] south tyrol free software conference 2009

Sun Nov 15 13:45:29 UTC 2009
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann <ribalba at gmail.com>

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Ralph Angenendt
<ralph.angenendt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 15.11.09 14:19, schrieb Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann:
>> Hey
>>
>> Maybe some wants to go and distribute some flyers and stickers for
>> CentOS. I would send them to you :) This would be a great opportunity
>> for someone who wants to give a little thing back to the project.
>>
>> http://sfscon.it/2009/south-tyrol-free-software-conference-2009-1
>
> Well, that was friday, so without a time machine that won't work.

Hahaha. That happens when you work of a backlog of email and you are a
student so you have no concept of what day it is in the month. I just
realized it was Sunday. Ahhh good old student life style. Sorry for
creating junk messages. But a CentOS powered time machine would be
cool.

Sorry again Didi