[CentOS-promo] Fwd: [FOSDEM] News : Call For Developer Rooms

Mon Oct 26 12:16:10 UTC 2009
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote:
> FYI. :)
>
> Just because some people didn't get the last mail

I've read the initial Fosdem mail regarding Devrooms and i don't
understand clearly how they'll be organized for 2010 edition : no
distribution/project devroom anymore but 'per topic' devrooms (for
example packaging, code, etc, etc)
I don't know how CentOS will fit in those definitions. I've at least
already asked a stand/booth (see my previous mail) but don't know what
to do for the devroom request :/

Other ideas ?

Fabian Arrotin
idea=`grep -i clue /dev/brain`
test -z "$idea" && echo "sorry, init 6 in progress" || sh ./answer.sh